The importance of a good physical preparation has been underestimated, for a long time, by poker players. Poker is a demanding activity, both physically and mentally, so a good general form is required.
Poker listings have been able to talk with several sports coaches, and here we offer a complete list of the most useful and recommended sports for your preparation tembak ikan joker123.
How to get out of gambling?
- Accept that you have problems with the game
- The biggest step to take in the treatment of gambling is to accept that you have problems with the game.
- It takes courage and strength to do so, especially when a large amount of money has been lost or relationships have been lost along the way.
- However, it is a necessary step, and many people who have overcome this problem have had to give it.
- Overcoming the problem is not easy, although you can if you seek support and continue the treatment.
Make decisions and resist temptation
- Before starting the game, the decision has been made to do so.
- If you have the urge to bet, stop doing what you are doing and call someone or think about the consequences of your actions. Do not pay attention to thoughts about the game and do something else immediately.
- On the other hand, remember that the odds are against you. The normal thing is that you lose. Do not see the game as an opportunity to get out of your financial problems.
- Some ways to control the impulse are:
Ask the casino to stop you from entering.
- If you are addicted to online games, install a webpage blocker of this type. In extreme case, temporarily get rid of laptop / computer or smart phone , until you get over the problem.
- Postpone the game: Tell yourself that you will play 5, 15 or 60 minutes later, depending on the time you think you can control. As you wait, the urge to play can happen
- Find support: call family, friends or go to groups of people with the same problem
- Do something else: clean, go to the gym, watch a movie …
- Avoid isolation: look for new ways to build personal relationships
- Think about the consequences and how you will feel if you fall into temptation